Tuesday, April 7, 2009

March Madness?


So it appears I have not blogged once in the whole month of March. Could it be because I was entirely too busy with watching basketball on TV? No, I doubt it. The March madness I refer to is that of being busy with work, home, friends and family! And While I thoroughly enjoy a good blog. Sometimes I find that I am far too contemplative to post my thoughts or actually put them to words. I am, however, grateful that the Words of my Savior are written for me and that He wasn't too tired, too busy, too consumed with bringing people back from the dead to see to it that I have a Bible to read.
I wonder what the Bible would look like if Jesus came back today? What if instead of being written on stone tablets, or parchment paper... it was posted on a blog, or twitter (Jesus wept John11:35), or Facebook and people just chatted back and forth about all the He said. How cool that would be. Then I think, God is still inspiring people to speak His truth today and indeed He does use these modern forms of communication. Of course, it's not the Bible. I am thankful for these communicative resources to the extent they connect loved ones and promote truth. I hope that out there somewhere there are people seeking the Gospel online as we approach this Easter celebration and that they stumble on the truth.

No comments: