Thursday, July 3, 2008

Seriously A Long Time

So, It appears it has been awhile since my last post here. Yikes. Looking back on my previous posts me thinks I am just plain weird.
I am writing now because my sweet Mother is in the hospital. She was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma June 20th and we've been in the hospital ever since! Tomorrow is the Fourth of July which is usually my most fun holiday. Mostly because family expectations are fairly low and Larry and I can just do whatever we want. Not the case this year. It looks like we'll be in the hospital. And my Mother reminded me that today is the 9th anniversary of my Gran's death. So I am certainly not leaving my Mother alone today!!! She has had a bad day today. And I have been really bored and thus have done lots of blogging on the blog for my mom stacesmom.blogspot.com and will most likely exceed my texting limit on my super cool iPhone this month. Yike I do not want to see that bill. Speaking of bills I should probably pay some. HOLY COW the doctor just came in. Yahoooo!

No comments: