Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sarah Palin National Convention

Errr Rather the Republican National Convention is addictive. I am not sure why I heart Sarah Palin... I don't really know much about her. But I know that the "mainstream" ie democratic media and the Dems in general absolutely cannot stand her. And therefore I love her! Yes I have become a statistic. All over the news reports are that she - SP- has energized the Republican base. Yes it is true! And I hate it! I hate being part of the popular crowd. There is no room for me to rebel if everyone else agrees and is rebeling with me! Oh the shame. They might as well call me average while they're at it. Who are "they"? I don't really know but they are powerful and "we" are weak... aaaahhh!
I am only blogging now because I realize that I have spent the majority of the day watching SP coverage. I must away or I will be burned out when the real show begins! Na that's not possible.
This is so fun... I really hope McCain wins now so that she can be the first woman VP. I really thought that would be Condaleeza Rice one day breaking all those barriers. And yes I even entertained Hillary's triumphal entry into the white house. At least from a woman's independence viewpoint. Of course the media that once so loved her shot her down like a lead balloon. Turns out she was not the darling they wanted to champion.
Ok Ive pontificated long enough now I must get back to "must see" TV!!!!

GO McCain/Palin!!!!

No comments: