Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Paper Heart


So, one of our, and when I say our I mean me and the girls, favorite artist is Francesca Battistelli. I really enjoy being able to sing along with her songs and so do the girls. Especially ANNA!! So anyway, today we were singing along... with the volume up to 23 in the car, thinking that this song, Free To Be Me, was really preaching the Gospel. The catchy little chorus is "gotta couple dents in my fenders, rips in my jeans" the enemy is perfection but with our faith in God we are all free to be ourselves. What a great picture of the Grace of God's love. I could go on but what I was reminded of was that I indeed have a couple dents in my fenders and rip in my jeans! Sometimes my life indeed imitates art! Most of the time my life just imitates chaos!

No comments: