Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Rainy Day

What a rainy and cold day! A great day for paying the bills. I hope my husband is reading this! hee hee
I wish I had a funny story to share but really I don't!
And that is just plain sad. So I am writing today in order to keep up the habit.
So maybe I'll be like Oprah and share with you a few of my favorite things...
Some things that make my life a little bit easier:
1. Bill Pay and anything I can possibly get auto drafted is a beautiful thing!
2. e-mealz.com Because sometimes planning the meals are just too much of a pain!
3. minivans!
4. iPhones without a doubt are the most convenient and easy way to keep in touch!
5. Spot shot - it will get any stain out and you don't have to scrub and way easier than anything Martha Stewart uses!
6. Aqua Globes. Yes I know. It is completely cheesy but it is true. They are quite helpful. And thanks to my six year old who apparently watches too much tv... I have her to thank for a heart felt Christmas present!

I absolutely do NOT encourage anyone to purchase products from the TV but you can find the aqua globes at Walmart. Although, if you are feeling the constant urge to make a purchase from a TV infomercial. I recommend you buy some "Piano Music". It will cure you of the urge. Thankfully, my piano music purchase was back in my college days and I have been able to abstain ever since. Although, I am sure my roommate, Jennifer Baker, is still making crazy purchases of the like!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I want a Slider maker so bad I can taste those 5 delicious sliders now. Billy mays is my soulmate! Why am I not on your blog roll?!?!?!

Larry Fischer said...

Iphone....Iphones and VW Bugs haunt me. I wants me some iphone. Yeah I ordered some magnetic lights from TV. It took 6 weeks to get them and then they kept calling and sending me bills for the free shipping.